I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hearts collide

Two of the most eligible bachelor in the world;
B’s blood type make my life COLOURFUL



1) * Name: Kamenashi Kazuya
* Name (romaji): Kamenashi Kazuya
* Nickname: Kame, Kame-chan, Kazuya, Ka-kun
*Profession: Actor / Singer
* Birthdate: 1986-Feb-23
* Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
* Height: 171cm
* Weight: 54kg
* Star sign: Pisces
* Blood type: B

2)
*Stage Name : T.O.P
*Real Name : Choi Seung Hyun [최승현]
*Also Known As : Tempo
*Position in Big Bang : Rapper
*Birthdate : November 4, 1987
*Height : 181cm
*Weight : 65kg
*Blood-type : B




I’ve never thought that I would love someone much like I love Kamenashi Kazuya. Hehehe. Now, I have crush with T.O.P. Actually, not now but the first time I heard and Google about Big Bang; with zero information about him, He easily win my heart.Opps!! As the previous post I told minna that Big Bang rocks my world ne. Even I have a funny story about me and Big Bang, T.O.P and GD I can say that I love Big Bang too but I shall say that I love KATTUN more.Gomenasai!! Where ever I go, whoever I have crush with I am still Mrs Kazuya Kamenashi. No one can REPLACE Kazuya Kamenashi in my Heart. Hehehhehehehehe


From this moment






Hearts Collide * Kazuya K and Me

x.o.x.o gossip girl

No comments: