I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Have U ever heard about DaiCon?


DaiCon-A CELEBRATION OF JAPANESE MODERN VISUAL CULTURE


KAT-TUN's booth






This is Kazuya K and Jin Jin's original signature ......Hontouni..I didn't lie you................







Hearts Collide

2nd time I wore a Kimono.Hurmmmmmmm...Well I'm Mrs Kazuya K ne...

What is DaiCon????
Daicon is an expo, being organized on a scale rarely seen in Malaysia. It has been created for the sole purpose of showcasing the latest and most innovative in the world of modern Japanese visual culture, from audio to video, print as well as interactive media. Furthermore,Here at Daicon You will also be able to get an inside look at the thriving and ever-expanding ACG (Anime, Comic and Games) community in Malaysia with cosplayers showcasing their elaborate and intricate costumes *of course beautiful-freaking amazing* and fan artists showcasing their high-quality productions for purchase at affordable prices. Meanwhile there are lots of Figurine collectors *Owh Gosh...Kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hontouni kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
The most attractive Figurine on that day was:

Suzumiya Haruhi...Because I used to read the novel when I was in secondary school and watching the anime series "The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi" when I was in Second year student during my Degree. I really love her character. Therefore, I was quite excited when I watched this figurine...Does Anyone who had watched this series?????


DaiCon..........When I first heard about it from Farah I have no idea 'what the h*** is that?" I just set it on my mind it is a festival where celebrating Japanese Modern Visual Culture and sort of things.Japanese stuffs...I didn't planned to go to DaiCon which is one of the Multimedia University's annual event . Yes,I think. DaiCon is brought by;
EMiNA (Society of Modern Visual Culture) of Multimedia University. It was founded in 2001 and was first established in MMU's Melaka Campus. In 2003, EMiNA expanded to MMU's Cyberjaya campus. The society has been actively conducting various projects since then. *I wish I am apart of this community since it's a community where interested in Japanese culture...*
Meanwhile, EMiNA is actually 'ANIME' spelled backwards, and is the acronym for the society's founding motto "Exploring Magic IN Anime". Furthermore, EMiNA is a society that aims to explore, appreciate, and expose the wonders of Japanese animation and its impact on modern visual culture. This scope also covers manga (Japanese comics), novels, music and video games.
KATTUN's booth..Are U curious why we were at DaiCon?
KAT-TUN as u all know is a Japanese boy band from Johnny's Entertainment. We were asked by the organizer EMiNA to setting up Johnny's Corner because if U have an opportunity to go to Japan one day, while U're walking on the streets while looking at the Japanese shops U should ask the Japanese citizen about Johnny's artists-they absolutely know it. Therefore, Johnny's Entertainment is quite familiar amongsts Japanese citizen. It can be said it is one of their culture. Not only that, around the world-People know about Johnnys or we called it JE,Jpop and etc. I'm sure now U all have an idea WHY we were at DaiCon. WHY we have booth during the DaiCon's Festival. We were setting 4 booths where combines 4 fandom's (FANS) of Johnny's Entertainment in Malaysia which are KAT-TUN, News, Kanjani 8 and Arashi. Arghhh..KAT-TUN's fans, Poprainbow's team had a great time. Evidently, we collected much names who are
KAT-TUN's fans. Guess what, they are still in primary school but they know lot about KAT-TUN, JE.Kakoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, ne?

Last but not least Thanks to all...We had a great weekend together. First of all I would like to give my gratitude to Mr.A for helping us out, for giving us borrowed ur stuffs.What can I say? U're really care for us,ne. Arigato' Gozaimas!!!!!!!!!! For Yuna, Is, Amy, Farah, K.dayah and Ecah...Thanks 4 ur hardwork...U're really great and amazing, fans!!!!!!! I'm really proud. Those who are KAT-TUN fans who unable to come especially Shaf, Daijobu....We'll make it next year again,ne?? We bring KAT-TUN's name so We should do the best because KAT-TUN is magnificient!!!
x.o.x.o Gossip Girl




















No comments: