I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Movies that I am looking forward to...

I dunno that I'm actually into this movie genre..I mean romantic movie genre. Hurm well, actually sometimes U want to watch a movie because of your favourite actor or actress was in that movie..Most of the movie that I watched because of that and sometimes because of my friends told me that "this movie is incredibly amazing" or U watched the movie trailer while waiting for the movie to start in the cinema. Yes because of these external factors. For example, Wawa and I knew about this movie a month ago. We were waiting for the movie "He's just not that into You" to start and then, the add of this movie was coming out and then We decided to watch it. Ghost of Girlfriends Past. Moreover, I love seeing hot father like Mathew Mccoughney and he did surfing.Kakoiiiii! So, catch this movie this 30th July 2009........See Ya!



Who doesn't love Sandra Bullock??? Tell me tell me..OMG, She's one of the sexiest woman in the world..For me!
I knew this movie when I searched for
"The Ugly truth" at GSC official website.
Just looking all the movies that will be screening on July and this is one of the movie that will...............be screening on 30th July which is similar with "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past". So that., I've decided to watch two movies in one day...I dun want to wait because it will not working ..
Time consuming....Huhuhuhu
Hehe, this movie reminds me towards something / someone;there will be someday that I prabably might do the same...X.o.x.o gossip girl

I will always love Katherine Heigl..You know why? Because She always speaks
her mind....That's woman in the 21st century should be. Do whatever U want and
Just say whatever U think once
it is reasonable, wise, Just being honest....
Challenge yourself!!! Yes I love this....
Plot
The battle of the sexes heats up in Columbia Pictures’ comedy The Ugly Truth. Abby Richter (Katherine Heigl) is a
romantically challenged morning show producer whose search for Mr. Perfect has left her hopelessly single. She’s in for a rude awakening when her bosses team her with Mike Chadway (Gerard Butler), a hardcore TV personality who promises to spill the ugly truth on what makes men and women tick.
This movie will be in cinema on October 1st 2009
Dun forget to go and watch!


































2 comments:

Wawa said...

hohohoho..smue cter cm bes kn..ermmm xcited nih..hohoho..tap smue cter2 cm nih ad moral values dia..especially utk org2 mcm kita nih hahahaha

Mrs Kamenashi Kazuya said...

hehe.,,tau xpe..let's go n watch sayang..hehe