I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Minorin Live in Cyberjaya

Chihara Minori or also known as 'Minorin' by her fans is a seiyū who has had roles in several anime series, and a J-pop singer. Therefore, she flew away from Japan to MALAYSIA-to Cyberjaya to meet her fans-Those who love anime series must know who she is. Let's check it out EMiNA presents Minorin Live in Cyberjaya during the DaiCon.




For your information, She is also play a role in my favourite anime series "The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi" as Yuki Nagato. Generally speaking, I am not her fans but I used to go to her concert that day because the organizer EMiNA is very generous to give two free tickets for every JE's booth. Hurmmm, since there were free tickets so I just go and watched her performance. Unfortunately, she didn't sing LIVE.I'm sorry to say this But it's not Kakoiiiiii and not kawaiiiii either...Huhuhuhuhuhu. But, I've enjoyed with her songs. She has many great songs. Even though, I was quite surprised with her fans, Guess what she has lots of charming Malay fans. Gosh!!!! I'm just curious, wondering..OMG Minorin has taken handsome Malay man's heart?????? where as I know there are not much malay man who loves anime. Evidently, I was at DaiCon so I can see how many malay man who went there. Not much.Most of them are Chinese.BTW, her ticket's price costs 250 bucks. So that, those who really come to her concert must be her true fans. Wow, cayela korang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I understand...Mcmne ak ske KAT-TUN, Mcm tu r dioram support Minorin. Gambate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's spread Japanese artists LOVE...............

* Sempat usha sorang mamat ni aka Monorin's fan.Very handsome.*Speechless bcos He's Malay, ske anime, love Minorin. I tell U, betapa semangatnyer die kan, He brings along almost five different colors of Light stick during the concert and sing the songs together with Minorin and play with his light stick according to the tone....Kakoiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!

However, Someone won my heart over..My heart belongs to him......I smile

x.o.x.o gossip girl


No comments: