I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Manchester United VS Malaysia


*Amri Yahya is ready to strike................

5minutes with Amri Yahya

Can you comment on the game and your unexpected goals?
As you know everyone thought we would get a trashing. I never thought I could do this — score twice — but luck was on my side. I owe it to team spirit and teamwork.
What has been the response so far?
I am back at training. But I have been receiving so many calls congratulating me.
After your heroic performance for Malaysia in the game against the reigning English champions, your name will now be etched in football fans’ minds outside Malaysia? How do your feel?
Biasa lah. Nothing has changed for me. I am not expecting to be rewarded or anything like that. I am happy doing what I like.
Who is your favourite player?
Many. But I always admired Thierry Henry of France and Barcelona fame.
Which is your favourite club?
Arsenal
Any local football idol?
Sorry lah. I don’t think so


*Source The Sunday Mail


Got Jealous? Hehehe. You can buy the 'tali' at "pasar malam" but not my Converse shoes la.










It's before the game starts









It's 1.30PM so It's so HOT!!!!! But United Fan's are Cool and Amazing though








Berbatov, Dun be lazy, dude! Run!!!!









Football unites people around the world




Owhh I love writing this post...How could I describe my feelings now?...Even the match had past 3 days ago but I will never forget that day.Really.First time entering the stadium, seeing, watching Giggs, Scholes, Rooney Live..OMG *my dream*
Not only that, it was my first time watching "Harimau Melaya" playing on the field and get to know who is actually Indra Putra, Zamani Misbah who has being talked by my younger brother all the time.

Yes, it is an unforgetful experience. I dunno why, I found that;on that day, even I wore Red colour's from head to toe but during the game I was the one who sit in the front who was so excited onced Amri Yahya scored the goal. Maybe like Mr V said in his blog, first and foremost;

"I AM MALAYSIAN!!" Yes, absolutely. Even maybe it's quite grave offence support both team at the same game like Mr V said but I feel release by doing so at least I didn't give a sh** to my own National Player. In fact, when I entered the stadium I feel sorry for "Harimau Melaya" who has less supporters compared to manyoo. That was not really irritated me but the most f***ing sh** was I couldn't stand when there were Malaysian who said sh** to our players; I mean our National Team players.
OMG, Are you Malaysian? I dun mind if you wore manyoo shirt or jersey and support your team and you just keep your mouth shut but it was really annoyed when you talking nonsense about your own National players.We are Malaysian first and foremost. I am also manyoo fans but I didn't give a sh*** because I am Malaysian. Honestly, when I was there on my seat which surrounded by manyoo fans and there were 3 good friends who wore black stripes jersey; I was curious do they really want to give a support to "Harimau Melaya" or they were just an enemy or anti-manyoo? Therefore,they wore black stripes shirt and jersey? No, actually they are really "Harimau Melaya" supporters.
Great, ne?

Another thing that made me feel disgusting by manyoo fans was when they said 'boooooooooooo' for those who wore our national team jersey's and t-shirt. What the f***, man!!!
I just thought dah la korang x support negara sendiri then you want to give a sh**. ?
Xkshla korang Xsupport Team Malaysia pom tp dun give a sh** la.
Semua tu TIDAK INDAH!!!!!!!!!! Why You'd just respect them. At least they proud to wear our national team's jersey. Whereas You??/




Ok la...whatever it is..........................................

Let's give some support to our National Team since We are Malaysian because I found that they can still improved in term of their skills. In fact, they'd improved a lot compared to before.
I just realized it now.......If kite xsupport negara sendiri who else? Even, sometimes rasa mcm nk belasah je cara dioram main but they still need our support. Yes!!! Who knows one day Harimau Melaya will be joining the World Cup. Who knows, Right? Turning impossible to possible! Yukan Club is all about.Hehe


X.o.X.o gossip girl

















































3 comments:

Wawa said...

huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu....
even kt ni MU fans tap national team we hve to support too...
yeyeyeye

Mrs Kamenashi Kazuya said...

hehe

aLs said...

betul3X .. huhuh :p