I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Sunday, July 12, 2009

"...the meaning of sacrifice

1) According to Cambridge Advance Learner's Dictionary the word SACRIFICE means:
Sacrifice (Give up) to give up something that is valuable for you.


Similarly,


2) According to Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary the word SACRIFICE means:
Sacrifice (Give up) to give up something that is important or valuable to you in order to get or do something that seems more important to you or for other person.








Hahahahaha..Can I type this for the second time with my eyes closed? 18th July.Manchester United Asia Tour 2009. It's not a problem for Wawa and me because we don't have class on Saturday even if We had I'd prefer to skip since We've bought hundred bucks ticket, babe even it is not VIP seat but still a large amount, Right? BUT, We have the Training Admission Pass where We can watch the team on Friday evening. Unfortunately, We have class 3-6pm on Friday. So how,????? I 'm so DEPRESSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help me!!!! Yesterday was the first class and I found that how important is this class for the students. The course's name is Current Issues in Language Studies. I dunno how to say it but I dun feel like I want to skip this class. The lecturer had taught us during Degree and She is one of UKM Deputy Vice Chancellor who I'd respect much. This class is fun even the course is quite boring *maybe because it's about linguistics, socio-linguistics* but it's important so I have to learn. Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu.Meanwhile, I also want to go to the training session. Being able to watch Manchester United's players LIVE Owhhhh Goshhhhh!!!
In my dream****** I dunno what to do now.!!!! Blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and DEPRESSED...Huhuhuhuhuhuhu.Maybe I should ask My boss's opinion. She love Manchester United I think. She is the one that I'd respect so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW, she's gorgeous!!! :) I'll tell u more about her and other "jeng jeng" persons in the next post.
x.o.x.o depressed girl

1 comment:

Wawa said...

huhuhuhu..me too..we hve to la syg..no choice ma..but if that day we both like "kamikaze"...haha..
who knows!!!!