I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Man United Training Session



















B4 the training starts.......


I love Giggs






17th July 2009...Friday
I woke up early during that day.Bajet...I want to read something preparation for the evening's class since We (Wawa and I )decided to go to class (don't want to skip) instead of going to the training session. What a waste, ne? However, while I had my breakfast and Wawa in the washroom to take her bath she told me I'm going to watch MU...
Huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. AKU pe lagi time tu, mesti la I will agree with it. So, We went to watch MU together with Oppa and Alia. Gerak dari rumah around 1PM. Had our lunch at Mc Donald Sungai Besi (Fast food..senang kan) Then, after that cepat2 gerak ke Bukit Jalil. It's 1PM so the traffic was still smooth. We park the car then enter the stadium. Kitorang bajet kitorang yang paling semangat cos awal giler datang.Hehe. But, ramai dah yang datang actually just to watch the training.Wow!!!
I don't know about Wawa but this is my first time entering the stadium even bukan pertama kali datang Bukit Jalil but first time datang tengok football match LIVE. Usually, I just watched on the television, je.Hehehe.
OMG, only God knows well how I feel. There were many feelings. Excited, Unbelieveable, Speechless, Sad (because We don't have SLR to take beautiful pictures)....All sort of things. Can U just imagine......the feeling yang selama ni korang tgk kt Tv kt rumah or mamak's stalls with your friends tetapi tetibe hari ni Ryan Giggs, Wayne Rooney, O'shea, Nani, Evra, Rio, Berbatov were playing in front of your face. Can u imagine that?????
OH MY GOD.......Sugeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii' (Japanese word means amazing, wow, beautiful). Ni pom aku speechless untuk menulis.Hehehhehehehe. Poyos!!!
So, check it out the pictures. Sorry because it's unclear enuff. I dun have SLR. Sedey kan.......Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu
AND guess what our class was cancelled so We actually make the right decision to go to the training at last minute.
Ya'taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
x.o.x.o Gossip Girl















3 comments:

Wawa said...

huhuhuuhu..2 thumbs up...hehehe.. really hv fun man..truly best sgt2

aLs said...

hehehe..best! even alya yang not that fanatic pun rasa kagum skali..inikan peminat setia ManU.. such an amazing experience ;))

Mrs Kamenashi Kazuya said...

Hehehe..Next time kite g lg nak Alia?Tp g skng Malaysia plak.Ok?Hehe.Jgn lpe gve comment for ano post...Blogger lmbt sket publish..msk kt scheduled.Mb server Xbgs kut..Ntah la