I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mangkok at Baskin









My fav flavour-Chocolote Trilogy. Top coat-Gummy bears, Wet coat-Chocolate






Sarangae, Hurm yummy erk......Hehe ..Did u know that Baskin has about 1000 types of ice cream flavour????







Orang kate,,...Money is everything,.Even maybe there are still people who didn't agreed wit that but I..I'm sure Mangkok felt the same that "Money is EVERYTHING" for us..
Taking this as an example,...Ade duit semua bleh jalan..So, Keep up our hard work and jadi org yg "jeng jeng" I mean an educated/ professional person...I tell u what, Wawa and I are lucky as well as Mangkok because kitorang dikelilingi oleh people yg "jeng jeng". Profesor Madya Dr ok...yg salary dioram..Hoiiiii!!!! Jgn ckp la...Ade buku cek sendiri...Ermm what can I say? Last time We had a seminar..ONE day seminar at Equatorial Hotel and our boss aka our lecturer can say to the receptionist "RM2000? Why is that so CHEAP?" OMG!!!!!
Well, there is not a big problem to people "jeng jeng" like them........Maybe Rm 2000 tu is like RM200 for them....RM200 is still a large amount for us..Kan...Huhuhuhu. So, Gambate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *curious ble nk jd "jeng jeng"?



















































Kawan AKU yang paling Poyo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hbs ak x Poyo? Hehe..













2 comments:

Wawa said...

hohoho abes la aftr dis xde istilh free lg ekk..nk mkn byrrr hohoho sdey nyer sob sob sob

Mrs Kamenashi Kazuya said...

tau xpe...pasni dh kne byr..tp leh je time promotion kte beli.hehehe