I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year 2009

New year..................
For Those who was born on new year..yesterday must be a special day for them.
HAPPY Birthday!!! and Omedeto' (Congratulations!)
Hurm, for me,.new year is only can make me worried about my age who is not more younger but unfortunately become more older..hehe ; However, some people said that age is not the biggest thing..the most important is we must 'look and act like we are younger than our age'. Probably yes!!
New Year...............
When it comes to new year then it will not complete without resolution..
'What is my resolution for this new year??'. That thing is always comes to our mind when new year is coming. Am I right?? Some who still didn't do their last year's resolution then will continue to this new year. Some who did will start thinking for new resolution. Well, don't you think that actually when we talk about resolution we have to try hard, give a soft and gentle-hearted to make it happen. Last year I'd forgot about my resolution. But this year.,I want really 'gambate' for my resolution.
New Year...................
Become 'newbie' for Sarjana..Haha..Afraid!!!! Scared!!!
I just can't think at all But at the same time I am looking forward to be a student again.
I am really hope that I can manage it. Get a good results!!! this what I am looking for.
I wish I can.Gambate Kudasait!!!
My first class is starting today...
3pm at PPBL..School of Language Studies.

p/s: happy Birthday to ...

No comments: