I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

500 for shopping...wasting? I dun think so..its for myself...



Finally, I bought my first expensive perfume..heeheeeheee



Wawa n Haze' force me..since they know I love 'converse'..Haha..But I intend to buy that even they are not forcing me..Heeehee Y



Role as my own mp3,.In Fact, it is for the office purpose..I seem to love "gadjet".





Y my converse forever!! Wish to meet him again...
Where do on earth he goes..I'm wondering


'Shopping'? I think that most woman love to do that. To say that I am branded conscious, I think I am not but maybe when i become a rich person probably I will. Hehe. Spent almost RM500 to buy shoes, perfume, blouse, khakis, bag, accecories last time..I dun think that it was wasting bcos totally speaking my friend spent her money to go out with her bf;paying train tickets, foods, fuel, tol, top ups RM10 per day I think this is totaly wasting. Don't u think so?? At least me...I spent all of my money for me. To buy things for me not others.Haha I'm kind of selfish, can say that.,I dun mind at all. That why Wawa and me cannot have boyfriend.Hehe..

2 comments:

Wawa said...

hey..it's jus 500 bucks..cmon..we love shoping rite?? so we don't mind to waste our money to but those stuff..hahaha..besides we're single..no one can stop us..lalalala

Mrs Kamenashi Kazuya said...

tau xpe...