I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Thursday, January 29, 2009

X.o.x.O Gossip girl


Clock wise from left: Blair,Dan Humprey,Chuck Bass,Little J, Nate Archibald and Serena



Heehee..Last weekend (Chinese New Year) spent my time with my friends watching Gossip Girl 1st Season. Best Glerrrrrrrrrrrrrr..Actuallly I'm looking forward to watch that TV show..but dun have chance. Woho..The characters that I love the most in 'Gossip Girl' are Chuck Bass played by Ed Westwick and Little J played by Taylor Momsem. The reason why I love Chuck Bass is because before this I used to see him act in the TV series 'Doctors' as a supporting cast at my cousin's house last year. Then, I saw him again in 'Gossip Girl'.Heehee. For Little J I wrote that in my friendster before I love Jenny for being desperate wannabe in this TV series. That's what I can say. Even she could make the audience felt disgusting towards her by pretending to be a wealthy girl but I still love her. She's cute nevertheless.

x.O.x.o..Gossip Girl






No comments: