I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm not copy cat,.in fact I hate that!! Chace Crawford...Nate Archibald


Chace Crawford played as Nate Archibald in X.o.x.o Gossip girl is the most handsome one. Heehee. I just think that..I love his role being an obedient son to his parent. He used to obey what his parent asked him to do which is he must dating and has a good relationship with wealthy girl Blair Waldoff. But, in the end he didn't do what his parent asked him and become a 'cool' guy again. Yeah! Hurm, maybe I should change to love Nate instead of Chuck seems my friend love Chuck but in fact I didn't follow her. Excuse me!! I used to love Chuck first. However,I dun feel that I wanna share to love the same guy for this time with Machi...Heehee,.Oh gosh..My emotion is not too stable, good rite now...Haha..lots of thing to do. Gossip girl, Nate, Chuck, Little J or whoever I dun have enuff time to think about them. I just want to finish my assignments. Well,. Meeting friends who can give commitment, hardworking I feel really blessed. Thank you Allah.

1 comment:

vanezza regazza said...

ed westwick..ed westwick..nsem+cute+comey
bad boy mmg macho kan..hahhaa