I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Time consuming....

Being a student again make me feel exhausted...Huhuhuhu..with lots of assingnment and I lost my vitamin (?).Hu3..But Gambate kudasait!!! Last two week assignment/group report is about critical reading..Gosh!! I read for many times plus joined discussions with my classmates but I cannot think beyond the text.Its difficult for me to understand thit text. "New Literacies in Theory and Practice: What Are The Impliations for Language in Education" by Brian Street. Same like others; my international classmates, local classmates even they are also could not understand it. But, in my last discussion yesterday with three of my classmates; Bita, Abu Bakr and Murad I kind of understand the text a bit plus today I spent my time in the library to read the text.Thank God!! Yeah, yesterday I heard something from someone and I love that phrase. 'Determine to read'..Woho..This phrase seems making me feel fresh, motivated, determine. Thanks to him. Yeah bacause I'm taking my master's now so there's not such things as lazy.i have to read lots. Absolutely!! I have to be determine with my work. Do reading, homework more than anything else e.g. watching TV, not much sleeping.Hu3. But I have new activity for the weekends now which is join KCS to organize Kame's 23rd Birthday Party.Yea2.I LOVE this!! Hope that I keep getting better.Bye Bye to the most coldest GUY in the world. I'm done with U.

No comments: