I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Saturday, November 7, 2009

The RED Warriors

Last nite...I called my younger brother...Rindu kt die..Hehhe...I love him though even We r not so close like others.(Because I used to go to hostel so I didn't spent much tme with him) But, He's the only sibling that I have...last two nite my mom called and she told me that My younger brother is going to Bukit Jalil this Saturday...to watch final match between Kelantan and Negeri Sembilan.Huhuhuhu...Well, as ussual...My younger bro mmg gilakan bola sepak..He loves football so much. I love him who love football even sometimes geram cos die xbce buku if asyik men..But, He's my younger bro and I love football therefore Xkshla...According to my mom, If Kelantan won this Saturday.....Kelantan will get holiday as a reward and the Red Warriors player will go to Mecca for 'umrah'...Cayela korang....I pray to Allah semoga team Kelantan menang!!! Tetibe smngt kenegerian ak dtg bcos smlm jmpa Hazreen..De tu plak lbh2 tny psl this match even bkn negeri de pom...Besides, sbb adik ak yang terlalu semangat kut..Pastu, sjk ak amk Current Issues, Culture Communication subject and belajar about identity and sort of things ak jd mcm realize the uniqueness of dialect Negeri msng2 and I told to myself, I want my kids know how to speak it(Kelantanese Dialect) but of course Standard BM, BI and Japanese and Korean also..Hahhaa..Glerrr.I'm Sorry for my kids...Sjk realize the uniqueness tu ak pom mcm....smngt tetibe.Well, Gud Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!! See you all at Bukit Jalil!!!!
* Salute dgn ms because Die slalu smgnt kenegerian....Keep up the good work, dude
x.o.x.o gosip girl

1 comment:

Mrs Kamenashi Kazuya said...

Hi..speechless..
Have a nice day..