I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hurm...Agak kelakar di sini

Congratulations!! Nurulhuda Zulkifli (P48...) Postgraduate Candidate for the Master of Arts English Language Studies programme at School of Language Studies and Linguistics, FSSK on being selected by the Japan International Cooperation Centre (JICE) to participate in The Japan-ASEAN Student Conference from 13-19 November 2009.

Hahhaha..I went to My boss's office just now, to ask about something. Then, after I got what I want....I'm heading to library to continue doing my task. However I was stopped by a male student from middleEast where He ask me Are you a Master student or PHD student? Then, I said I'm a Master Student. Then, He asked PPBL student? Then, I said Yes. Then He continued asking What is your name? Time tu dlm hati ak..pe' la mamat ni nk sbnrnye//.. Confused. But I just tell him..My name is Nurul. I got shocked when He asked me You're the one who got selected for the conference which will be held in Japan. Right?.....Pastu disbbkan gua terlalu shock ms tu..Ak trus tny dia..How do you know??? Then, He asked to follow him..to go outside the office and showed me the information board whereas I continued asking How do you know it was me? How do you know it was me? How do you know it was me? Ye r ak rs strange r....Tetibe de tau kan...Then after that I got his answer..He knew about this from the International information board....*mcm pic kt ats tu*.I didn't know about that..Nmpak sgt ak xske bce bnd kt information Board. (Hey Uceng Chan....Bad attitude).. Unfortunately, ak still confused cne die leh guess that it was me. But, maybe because he said he always saw me came to this office. Mau ak xdtg...Office Deputy Dean tu kan office My boss. My boss is a Deputy Dean kt situ therefore of course la ak slalu drop by..Huhuhuhu..Pastu, de ni kan byk tny tau...Dia tny ak mcmne ak leh dpt..Dia kate die interested ngan benda2 mcm ni..I told him..This was for ASEAN Countries....Dlm hati ak....Adeh.....Go and learn to do research first la dioram ni.........Bt Research tatau...Research and Library, Descriptive Research are different!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pls understand these things first..Then, Baru fikir further....Alhamdulillah I feel really blessed because I'm Malaysian..At least orng Malaysia ni tau differentiate benda tu...Di sini sedikit kagum dgn sistem Pendidikan Malaysia....for Higher Level like University la.....if nk compared with MiddleEast Countries....Huhuhuhu.....

Okla..Bubye....Time is running out.Aku makin takot n mcm2 perasaan ade...

May Allah Bless Me!

X.o.x.o Gossip Girl

2 comments:

aLs said...

waaahh..bangga jer kak ucheng ada notice congrats lagi!! hehe.. :D popular kejap yer..

Mrs Kamenashi Kazuya said...

hahaha..if bdk arab tu xbtau...tatau pom ..hehehhe