I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Monday, November 2, 2009

My all












I miss Kazu damn much lately....I just want to flaunt it..
I have the same necklace like him. :-P








Lagu My all by Mariah Carey is for Kamenashi Kazuya








I'm thinking of you in my sleepless solitude tonite




If it's wrong to love you




Then my heart just won't let me be right




Cause I've drowned in you




And I won't pull through




Without you by my side




I'd give my all to have




Just one more night with you




I'd risk my life to feel




Your body next to mine




Cause I can't go on




Living in the memory of our song




I'd give my all for your love tonite...

4 comments:

Wawa said...

huhuhuh..ceng strt from today..ak nk naynyi lgu my all tok ko ekk

Mrs Kamenashi Kazuya said...

ye nyanyi2..t ak nyanyi kan xsodap plak..Hahhhahha

hepiRose said...

Sape kata Nurul nyanyi xbest... xpe Nurul... Awk nyanyi je... Saye dengar.. hoho333x

Mrs Kamenashi Kazuya said...

Hahaha..Thanks Cik Nani....wek utk Wawa