I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Monday, November 2, 2009

Birthday Nani


























Birthday Girl...


Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha..Xde la surprise sgt pom act..Yesterday, We celebrated one of my housemate's birthday, Cik Nani. Act, supposedly dua orng birthday girl but yg sorang lagi..Cik wany bacin tu lbh prefer spent her time with her bf ... Hurmmm..Xde rezeki de la..Hehhe..31 Oct, we got our salary so besela...Awal bulan shopping brng dapur...So smbil tu, ktrng pom plan wt surprise party kt Cik Nani..Act, dh lme plan nk bt..tp asyik cancel je cos...........Student bese la.Cbuk ngan pe lagi....Assignment assignment assignment.....I'm gettin tired of this!! Ngeh2...Alhamdulillah smlm free sket..So dpt la celebrate...Arghhhhh seronok sgttttt............Dh lme xbt gile2 mcm niiiiiiiiii........Spent time with ur friends are the most precious moment that money can't buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time belajar ni la nk spent time ngan ur friends cos when U're in work field U've never experienced this....Ye ar..msng2 busy......Ermmmm..I told myself..............I just want to enjoy!!!!!!!! Of course with my friends.............at the moment......Hehhe..K, la..Tgk je pic yg ade..Chow chin chow...
x.o.x.o gossip girl







4 comments:

Wawa said...

huhu..yay i like n luv it when it comes to gile2 times wif my frens..hehe..suke2 sgt..so klu ad free time lg kita wat kje yg lg giler ekk..huhu...

Mrs Kamenashi Kazuya said...

yea2..mlm ni satu kali lagi..Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Party at 437B...Amacam..hehhe

hepiRose said...

Guys!!! Thanks a lot for the suprise... I didn't expect that at all... I really enjoyed the party too... Hope the suprise party tonite also success...

Mrs Kamenashi Kazuya said...

Heheh/..Btol2..Hrp berjaye..hehe