I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Monday, June 22, 2009

Two movies for the weekend

Sunday..
What can I do? No boyfriend so No dates!!!
Oppps looks like I'm complaining by myself....Well, I'm happy with my life right now. Going to have a MA degree and to be a career woman soon..What's not to love about that?. Hohoho I dun need such a jerk boyfriend just to make me has a boyfriend. I need a STABLE ADULT MALE but my life is just getting started, I am still young, *age is not a really matter friends so I dun want to distract with something that unnecessary. Meeting someone that U love and someone that worth for me to living for I think it is more than enough. A while ago I keep asking myself whether will I meet someone that I love so much,that I want to spend the rest of my life with therefore since I did I have everything then I'll go and propose him. Arghhhhh...X.o.x.o gossip girl. Yeah I wanna keep U people guessing.Whateva!!!
Cntinue with the two movies that I watched to spend my weekend.
The two movies are "Confession of A Shopaholic" and "Marley and Me".
I am a shopaholic. I love shopping!!! Wawa loves it too. Who doesn't? Tell me tell me
When You go to shopping it was like U feel released because after your hard work and U got ur salary and buy something that U love most...Arghhhhhhh.....It's happy!!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh
That kind of feeling. Sometimes it makes U; How can I describe it. ?It's just that feeling.
Watching this movie; which involved lots of designers clothes like Kenneth Cole, Gucci, Arkadius, Armani, Calvin Klein, Versace, Louis Vuitton, Cartier, Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Chanel, Valentino, Miu Miu, Just Cavalli I just started to think when can I buy the Gucci handbag? Is it worth to spend money for thounsand bucks for a handbag? I think Yes if I have lots of extra money...Heeheheehee
I still think that people can do shop, get things but within their reach. Shopping for labels or love are different thing. I am a shopaholic but since my salary is not 10 thounsands bucks a month so I didn't shop for designer labels that even I have trouble pronouncing it. Ex : Ermenegildo WHAT??//?/ Forregamo WHAT?/?///? Armani Collezioni?/?//// Adele WHAT? Biancca Steffini? Who's that?
Huhuhuhu
The next movie was "Marley and Me". I was crying watching this movie. Its because I dunno but the love between the human and animal are great. Huhuhuhuhu. Besides, the role of Owen Wilson played I thought. He played as John Grogan incredibly charming. Yes!!!!!!! I loved that!!!
X.o.x.o Gossip girl

2 comments:

ESZ said...

amboi2... when u have 'duit bersepah2', why not... it ur money... up to you how to spend it...

Mrs Kamenashi Kazuya said...

heehee..I am Mrs Kazuya K..Kame is a wealthy man.