I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

3.56

I dunno whether I want to be H.A.P.P.Y with this PNGS or not. But, I still want to thank God..Alhamdulillah I didn't fail. Huhuhuhu If we get B- for Master's courses at UKM that can be considered as FAIL. I dunno about other University. Yata' I didn't have to repeat the paper.Alhamdulillah. Actually, to get 3.5 is common among Master's students.I can say that I shall not be proud with this PNGS unless I've got 3.7 or 3.8 then after that I should be proud.Hehehehe.However, with my lazy,playful attitude and last minute person I think I deserve this PNGS.Hahaha last sem I banyak
'men-men'. Last minute assignments,Huhuhuhu.I hope I can overcome this.This sem-Gambate and get a better results....Aminn!!!
X.o.X.o gOSSip Girl

3 comments:

aLs said...

congrats!!! :) bestnya dapat 3.56..hee

Mrs Kamenashi Kazuya said...

thxs..hehe

Wawa said...

hohohoh...nxt sem kt jgn main2 lg ekk..no more asement yg last minit..hahaha