I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I am Mrs Kamenashi


Who can just stand looking at this smile? My ex-housemate;Dayah who is not a KATTUN's fan and not even Kamenashi Kazuya's fan said that "I like his smile" He will get all women's heart in the world....Hehe Well "I am Kamenashi!!!"
It has been a while ne, there is no story about Kamenashi Kazuya or Kazuya K or Kame chan or Kazu chan: whateva people might call him with different names but he's still my charming Kamenashi!! Arghhhh I've just read my older posts and there are two posts that I love most which I wrote How was Kamenashi Kazuya influenced me much. It's completely defines me. I love intrinsic and motivation.Kamenashi do not know about tiredness.He is a hardworking and workaholic man. I've learned much from him to become energetic, determine to read, gambate doing my assignments, gambate for everything without the feeling of tired and bored. Today, I'm going back to basic. Last week I did lot of tolerate, conforming that not define me at all. Ya'taaa!!! Last night dunno can't remember but I saw my housemate; Nani opened her email and there was email from me and I saw my name "Mrs Kamenashi Kazuya" went out; I mean the sender. AND she said to me there were lots of people pronounced this name "Mrs Kamenashi Kazuya" and It could possibly be a reality for me to be "Mrs Kamenashi Kazuya". I like this much.Hehe.Arigato' for being supportive friend even in other sense it looks like made me just hoping much. Huhuhuhu.I've never thought or dreamed to be real "Mrs Kamenashi Kazuya" because there are boundaries between me and him of course. However I still want to give my gratitude and saying Arigato' to all my friends who always support me to be "Mrs Kamenashi Kazuya". Tenkiu guys!!! To my international coursemate Umar who believe in me that Kame is my fiancee and pray for me that there is someday I can bring Kame's here and be apart of us. Hahaha I've never thought about that but Umar is practically very supportive and optimist friend that I've ever met. Tenkiu2...Hahahaha

The green gentleman got 3.78 for his PNGS. Gosh I got jealous with him, though. Will I able to get more this coming semester? Huhuhuhuhu. I wish to get 3.7 at least. Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu. Gambate Kudasait but it seems like difficult for me to get that PNGS this semester because the lecturers for this semester are strict and not easily to get their attention.Huhuhuhuhu. I'm so scared!!! Whateva it is Gambate Kudasait!!!!!!!!!!! Because I am Mrs Kamenashi!! To Cik Lydia and Cik Wawa Gambate ne!!!!

x.o.X.o gossip girl

6 comments:

hepiRose said...

WOW... what a beutiful dream you have... are you serious? if u are, there are alot of way to make it become reality... like pray to GOD to make his heart open for you... but the first thing you must do is go and see him first... huuhuuu... gambate ne

Mrs Kamenashi Kazuya said...

Hait2 I will gambate ne!!!
hehe..If la jd btol....I wonder what is my mum's reaction,huh..and my family members

hepiRose said...

i think it hard for them to accept that... but it up to you on how you approach them...huuhuu

Wawa said...

huhhuhuhu.....
well im such a supporive fren...
dun wory if god(Allah) say that u wfi HIM someday u will...hehe
ermm dun forget tau..bring along My Baka ya..hehehe

Gee said...

Salam Mrs. Kazuya.

What should I say? Just hope that one day, your dreams will come true.

Mrs Kamenashi Kazuya said...

aRIGATo' minna!!!! Aduiii gue mkn rs smngt nii/...I feel energetic tetibe.hehehe