I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Cntinue the previous post

So for the number 7 is

7)
He can makes you to be a better person

For ex: If b4 this U didn't wearing scaft (tudung) now u wear it not bcos he asked u to do so but he encourage U so U r sincere to wear that. *Not in other way

In other words, kte mkn jd baik bkn mkn xbek......hehe

8) When U r going to a date with him He will ask U utk tunaikan dulu hak Yang Di Atas.


I came up with this because last nite I went to my friend's house and there's lots of things happen since We didn't met each other for several months. One of my close friend told me that 'our friend did something which is unforgiven' Dunno who to blame of but I knew her even not so long even for a while but I know She's the one yg ckp 5 and I respect her but recently dunno what's wrong with her but I still hope dia jd spt dulu b4 she's gettin' close with 'damn guy' which I think destroyed her life.


Just pray for her because she is my girlfriend and of course I adore her.Huhuhuhuhu


Hey Dun say that I didn't accept her the way she is or I didn't respect her who decided to be with 'dem guy' but kwn tgh bt something unforgiven should I just keep quiet???

My firend-her bf tgh nk hancurkan hdp die should I just keep quiet???

My friend yg dulu ckp 5 waktu but bcos of 'damn guy' Die...owh gosh

In this case I cannot terima die seadanya.I can't let her.


Ba'ka!!!! Silly me then!!!!!



Whateva,But for other case after this I will definitely mind my own bussiness....

U r so noble to be my firend!!!!!.

I'm stubborn!!! nut-Tolerate is a negative value for me.

Human should be patient but I am impatient person and


I still think that sbr ada hadnye my girlfriends.Jgn smpi org pijak kepala.

Cheating is something that I would never can deal with it.

Opps, I almost forgot no 9 is

9) He didn't flirt with ur Girlfriends when U both still in a relationship.U should leave the guy who once flirt with ur friends when U both still in a relationship.AND Pls Dun question more if ur friends hate that guy much because U maybe know nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Womanizer kan..kwn gf sendiri pom leh jer!!!!


Whateva it is ...Good Luck la korang semua....I adore all of my friends!!!


x.o.x.o gossip girl






7 comments:

hepiRose said...

you're so cool sis... you have a point... no no no... several cool point that need to look seriously by everybody as a advice and also a reminder...
you should not keep quite as long as she is your friend... maybe this period of time her eyes, haert and mind already bilnded with SOMETHING... you know... well...

Mrs Kamenashi Kazuya said...

hehehe
Tenkiu2
well,I am Mrs Kamenashi Kazuya!!!

Wawa said...

yup2...as frens we want the best for her..im not ur fren if i just watch u doin stupid things...we have a strong reason why we hate THAT JERK!!! we can be as cruel as she wants..ignore and let her decide wut she's want in her life..and say
"FUCK UR DAMN LOVE"...
but were not that type of person..
sorry ya...

aLs said...

hee..good advice! but it's hard for no.9..u can forgive but u will never forget..

Wawa said...

ya..i wish she will open her eyes widely..that JERK alrdy showed his true color man...arghh damn...

Mrs Kamenashi Kazuya said...

Huhuhu..Thanks to all.
Take this as a pengajaran utk kte semua..I'm not a good girl but I think I still a rationale woman.Hello!!! we r women from 21st century.Borrowing Jennifer Aniston phrase "I dun need a man to be empowered" I would say since I need a man but I dun need damn,S*** like ass man to make me empowered!!!!! "Sampai syurga ku cinta mu"..hehe.x.o.x.o gossip girl

Mrs Kamenashi Kazuya said...

Correct alia!!..Dun go back to ur ex if once he did flirting with ur gf even u r both still in a relationship...unforgiveable kan..Huhuhuhuhu.but like u said forgive can I agree but will never forget.If uceng,I will tell him "I dun want to see U in front of me for the whole of my life, Get off!U r s***,JERK!!! like H**l"
Hehehe