I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Monday, June 15, 2009

I hate sharing sometimes....and I hate copy cat

Tolerate can be negative value.,sometimes
I agree with my boss about this
I also dun tolerate much, often.
Some said that "Sharing is happiness"
Yes!!! for certain things
Sharing someone U love with anyone else, can we say it is still H.A.P.P.I.N.E.S.S?
U judge it by yourself.
I have a friend, not a close friend but for many reasons I admired her
She's gorgeous. A very stylo mylo chinese girl..Hot!!
She has 3 friendster accounts *Lots of people admired her
When I first be friend with her, I read in her Friendster page:
She wrote "I hate people who copy cat me!!!!!!!!!"
I wonder...during that time
However, now I seems understand why..
Recently,
I hate people who copy cat me, others and I hate sharing certain things with others.
U can judge me that I am not good person or whatever U like...
But I just can't stand sharing with other people about certain things.
I used to say before that I love if my friends love Kame. I'm proud of that.
Spread Kame's love. But, for many reasons I dun want it right now.
I'm ok sharing Kame with Cik Yuna, Is, Shaf and my other online buddies
because I knew how they LOVE Kame so much and I respect them so much.
Same like Big Bang-TOP and GD
I just hate those who just said that;
I love Kame
or
I love TOP
or
I love GD
or
I love KATTUN
or
I love Big Bang
I hate plain words like that.Hontouni!!!
I hate sharing with these kinds of people
*Rubbish
*Ckp kosong
HuhUHUHuhuhuhu
I love Big Bang-Love TOP,.Love GD
i WAS the one who into Big Bang........
So, Dun copy cat me!!!!!!!!!
AND
Dun say that U are KATTUN or Big Bang's fans if U know nothing about them!!!!!
*Tidak indah!!!!*
I love Big Bang I am Big Bang's VIP
U all deserve to be VIP if U r really into Big Bang
Don't talk nonsense and useless!!
X.O.x.o Gossip Girl
*Songs that I listened recently;Neiro,Pierrot,1582,Water Dance
KATTUN Break The Records Album

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahha... i dun mind sharing kame with cik Nurul too XDD

Mrs Kamenashi Kazuya said...

Hehehe..Arigato'
Me as well bcos U r Kame's big fan!!