I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Monday, March 16, 2009

:-* Worth!! This SMILE that I want to protect much Part II









Went to Dentistry Faculty today at Chow Kit. Had an appointment. Hurm, as usual even I just ask my boss Dr...... for just half day off but hehe,.one day off actually.Hik2. Before went home tu mest drop by kt Times Square and go to one of my favourite shops name 'My star'. They have lots of Korean and Japanese stuff there. So, today had chance to buy something that I love. Kame's keychain. Can put at my phone. Yataa!!!!!! Hurm after all this what I love most. Besides, there is Japanese Foods's Exhibition at Times Square now until........not sure *forgot*. Hehe. So those who are addicted, huge fan, enourmous fan wif Japan can go there and try their foods. There are cookies, noodles, lotte *be careful for Muslim bcos most of that; we can't eat, CRUNKY *THE ONE THAT KAMENASHI KAZUYA BECAME the SPOKEPERSON and etc. Arghhh Just thinking of Him (Kame) can make my DAY. Without any advanced warning.
Kesenai ai no secret sotto kitsukutete hoshii
There's a secret love that can't be erased,
I want it to be seen more



KAMENASHI KAZUYA :-*





























































1 comment:

Wawa said...

hohoho..looks like i ever seen those picture la..but where..
hehehe..actly..all those pics taken by me..hahaha