I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Friday, March 20, 2009

:( Naive,.comform.,Othering

I am sharing this experince today not because to be a feminist.,and I am also not female chauvinist *borrowed from male chauvinist*.Hehe.But,,I've learned the experienced of NAIVE woman for two times and I cannot stand to say something and share my feeling and the idea about naive.Naive? According to Cambridge Advance Learning Dictionary it means too willing to believe someone is telling the truth, that people intentions in general are good or that life is simple and fair. Wanna ask u question. Today, I had chat with my bestfren (Sho)through messenger and she told me that her bestfwen (Bear in mind I'm still her first bestfren, hehe. Sho told me just now.Happy2) since they were in 'matrix', was cheated by her boyfriend but she cannot save her besfwen from the very problematic guy in the world because her bestfwen was not into it. I mean she do not even helping herself to end the relationship with the hell guy. She knew that her bf cheated on her but she still didn't taking any step further. In the end, just crying in front of my bestfren Sho. So that, I would like to ask Is she dummy? Naive? This kind of woman? What should we describe about this person? Huhuhuhu.Please, ne. We are a woman in the 21st century. We are not weak. Dun let a man look down and take us for granted. Who's the hell he thinks he is, though? Bacin.Ingt hebat and bagus sgt leh buat mcm tu.Baka!!!. I've learned many things when my age became 21 years old now. I thought I was more matured and more stronger than before but my soul is still young.Hehe.But totally speaking maybe I am kind of stubborn person so that I have required not to conform all the thing. Even, when I was in secondary school I used to do what I want to do without thinking what people might say about me. My mum, once received my promise letter from the discipline teacher that I would not repeat the same 20 mistakes that I did before.Huhuhu.I know how I was hurting my mom's feeling that time.Huhuhu.Gomenasai. Yes, maybe because I am stubborn so that I dun like to conform all the time.Being stubborn, do not conform certain thing might put people "othering" which means different compared to others. But who cares???? Hehe. I am me. Bcos I am Mrs Kamenashi.Hahaha. I love Kame Kame Kame Kame Kame
X.o.x.O GoSSip Girl

1 comment:

Wawa said...

hohohoho..ur rite..we're 21st century women..we're strong because of the de past experiance..
wake up gurls..for those who still blur about this..its not too late...come join us..hahahaha