I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Thursday, March 26, 2009

;. Cristiano Ronaldo's clone





Ala la la la,.tegapnye die.Hehe.It has been a long time,ne Sayang I have not chat with you.Kind of miss U so much.Huhuhu. But like I always said to myself "Cristiano won me over. I feel very passionate about U sayang". Even We are in long distance but u are always have my heart.Heehee.Gedik gle. :p.Actually, today's writing bkn nk cte about Cristiano Ronaldo. Not also his womanizer attitude, his skills in football because everyone knew about that. But one thing that;I wanna make a statement whatever people said about Cristiano, it is useless. He won me over. Similarly, about Kamenashi(my sweety,my hubby,my pretty bf)- I dun mind people's opinion about him at all. Kamenashi Kazuya won me over and I just want to believe in HIM and Care for HIM!! I dun need urs opinion about Cristiano is this is that OR Kame is this is that, Kame cantik, Kame is a woman.No need. It's USELESS. This is my HAPPINESS. This smile that I want to protect much!! and Just THINKING and look at Kame's smiling can make my DAY in other word can make me HAPPY too. Dishhhhhhhhhh!! Stay away people who is not understand. Hehe. Just joking!! Straight to the point; today mcm bese came to UKM and need to settle many things, though.Huhuhuhu. Wawa and me went to Dato' Onn's college to accompany Cik Wany to get the Questionnaire that has been answered by students. We had our lunch at Dato's cafe. While eating, cuci mata tu it was a normal thing to do. Then, Wawa told me Cristiano Ronaldo,la. Hurm, un-expected!! able to see him. Ermm even He was wearing glasses but He still looks like CR7. Wow!! WHY? Because He is arrogant as Cristiano. Seriously. His face. ARROGANT!!! I think that He knew it people look him as CR7's clone. Perasan la tu.Hehe. Ermm, the most important thing I used too see him before with his Portugal's jersey with the 17 number. Yes!! He kind of admire with CR7 in fact. Ok la kan. Adorable.

2 comments:

MHB said...

ko ni gila r uceng! haha

Mrs Kamenashi Kazuya said...

bio la.,adui.xsupportive lngsg kt kwn ko ni.bacin