I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Monday, March 23, 2009

KATTUN Anniversary,.KATTUN COLOURs sky.,Mcd Bulatan Pahang-22 March 2009





* K.dayah, Cik Is and Cik Yuna
KATTUN is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ON 'my mind' (KATTUN).,.ON 'your mind' (KATTUN's FANS)


A very beautiful and amazing day for us. We were celebrating our third anniversary.Activities?
Listen to QOP concert and KATTUN's PV while eating Secret Recipe's cake where We put KATTUN'S picture on that.Arghhh.I feel really blessed for meeting these kind of friends. They are really nice and kind person. Actually, the most important and precious moment that we had yesterday was We watched KATTUN's PV and QOP Concert not through laptop only but Shaf brings the LCD Projector so We watched the concert in a big screen. *not so big, la but Ok compared to watch only through laptop's screen,kan.Hehe.I love that. AND tell you what most people at the Mcdonalds were enjoyed with the KATTUN's songs that We played. It's TRUE. I'm not lying!! :p.But, unfortunately, We cannot finish watching the concert because the Mcdonald's supervisor came and asked us to STOP.Huhuhu. Dun U ever STOP!! I think during that time I wanna sing to her 'DUN U EVER STOP us!!!!' So, since We couldn't watch the concert using the LCD anymore We deside to go back home. Time is running out. Besela bila jumpa bdk2 ni I xreti nk blk awal.Kahkahkah.Hurm after that Yuna, Is, Shaf, Norli, K.Dayah and me went to Petaling Street to accompany Yuna who wants to buy CD. Well, Thanks to her at least I know the best place to buy a cheap CD, DVD. Yataa'!!. hURm ,.When can we meet again,huh??? Next month,YES!! To go and buy the calendar.YES! Hik hik

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hari tu mmg best!!
this weekend shaf ng noly nk g collect kitorng nye KAT-TUN calendar XDD... excited mode~

Mrs Kamenashi Kazuya said...

owhh erkk.,korang tmph erkk??