I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Frens are great,ne??

from left:Wawa,Haze',me,Shakeez & Yana

I wonder how people can live without a friend. Yes, in fact it happens in our life without we realize that. True!! You just look around and keep thinking maybe some of your friends spent less time wif you after he/she has bf or gf. Unfortunately, these kind of friends spent almost 24 hours wif his/her bf or gf or in Malay language is ‘berkepik’ 24 jam.Hey, there it is..Actually, I dun want to talk about this to much bcos the main reason I writing my blog for today is bcos to tell you about my close pals in university,..when I was in University and
till now they are still my close pals after all.
Here we go..,.we built this friendship and give a weird, strange name calledmangkok’. I’m sure you all out there are wondering “what the h**l of this name,rite? But I’m not gonna tell you why we’d chose that name. Gomenasai!! . it’s personal and too unique to me and for others Mangkok too. Eventually, what makes this friendship beautiful bcos we’re from different faculty and different courses but we can be so ‘kamcing’ through thick and thin. However, like other relationship in this world..Mangkok itself has its own “on and off” ada pasang surutnya. That’s normal in a relationship, rite? But this on and off is totally unable to make us far, distance,..because we didn’t let it happen. Alhamdulillah, TQ Allah!! We still be together until now.,and I hope forever even we are getting married.!! I will not letMangkokends like we’d shared nothing. I will totally not letting that happen. Minna, Gambate kudasait!!! I want to be like Matsumoto Jun who love/ care about Arashi more than other members of Arashi and absolutely more than anyone else. Hik hik so let’s talk about each members of Mangkok. Mangkok comprising; Wawa poyo, Shakeez, Yana , Haze’ and me.


Wawa
aka Deputy President of Mangkok; born on Jun 6 1985. She comes from Penang. She’s the most fashionable members in ‘Mangkok’and the most “poyo” one..haha ;p. She’s a nice and kind person actually, the most thing that I love about her is because she ddidn’t care what people gonna say about her. She knows what she wants and does what she wants. That’s it.

Shakeez
aka Ina; born on July 15 1986. She’s the tallest one in Mangkok.She comes from Melaka in other words her hometown is Melaka even she now staying at Kajang. She’s the one who also care about Mangkok much. She’s a helpful person; open hearted; the person who has enuff patient. Since she’s under JPA’s scholarship student so she treats us (Mangkok) so often when we hanging out together.

Yana;
born on March 3rd 1986. She’s the small and slimmest one in Mangkok. She’s from Taiping, Perak. I found that Her hobby is writing. She loves to write; the interesting things such as proverb that she found in internet, newspaper, magazines, books or elsewhere. I thought she can be motivated when she writes that interesting proverb and then put on her white board in her room. I myself when read of that proverb become motivated too. I like.,.

Haze’ aka Sarangae born on January 10 1986. Her hometown is Sarawak. Except Wawa, she is also fashionable members in Mangkok. Her latest hobby is cooking. I think so.Heehee. L ately, she loves to buy recipe’s magazine and love to ask her office mates about many recipies. After that, she will try to cook once she get the recipe.That’s great,ne.

So ,.that’s is my close friends -Mangkok…,Loveyou Guys!!




2 comments:

Wawa said...

huhuhu..sososo kawaiee ne..
arigato neh..hopefully we will oways be together forever

Mrs Kamenashi Kazuya said...

hait wokata'