I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Machi..;


Wawa and me be friend for so long till we were in 1st year in University so no wonder she’s very close to me compared with other Mangkok. Besides, we’d shared many similarities which is both of us love shopping. We love the same guys; Cristiano Ronaldo, Kyle XY, Mas Dennis aka Samuel Zylgwyn Heckenbuckerbut I dunno why I have to become after her in this case. For example, Cristiano Ronaldo was her ex-bf before he is my husband right now. Huhuhu. “Lantak ko la, Machi”. We have the same opinion/taste about what kind of guy that we like. So that, I will always believe her if he said ‘laki tu hensem’. Hehe. That thing’s subjective, right? But usually, we’d shared same thoughts, la. “if laki tu wawa and other Mangkok kte hensem leh percaya”. Hehe. If ‘org len’ who is not Mangko kte .,it’s difficult for me to believe. Hehe. However, for Japanese Entertainer we’d love different guy. In KATTUN ; Wawa loves Akanishi Jin but I love my cHARming Kame chan. In Arashi; Wawa loves Aiba but I love Abg Nino and Ohno. In News; Wawa loves Shige in contrast I love Tegoshi. Hehe, Thank God!. Furthermore, Wawa and I love to watch football. ‘Lepak’ at mapley at 2,3 am with Shin Goon and sometimes with Bai;that’s normal to us. Guess which team we’d support to?..of course la Manchester United!! That’s clear enuff.
New year is around the corner, I want to fix my relationship with machi like we were in 1st year. I wasted lots of time these two years. Even, we r being together always but there’s time that we r off. It was bcos of me who become sensitive 0ften.huhu. Gomen!!!



No comments: