I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hitz Morning Crew without RUDY!!! Sob Sob

Everyday I’m willing to wake up early in the morning just bcos to hear Rudy and JJ moaning and groaning. I love listen to that two ba’ka man making ‘gotcha’ to their listener out there. It’s dem funny though. The reason’s why I love Hitz.Fm more than other English Radio Stations as my breakfast show bcos Hitz.fm has such a great DJ like Rudy and JJ. I tell u wat I’m so impressed with Rudy who is a malay man but fluent in English. Great isn’t it? Magnificent!. He’s magnificent. After I’ve heard that he will not be on air for morning crew starting next week, I was so sad,ne..dissapointed..Sob Sob Sob..I’m gonna miss him ,..because before this the only reason that I want to wake up early just bcos to hear him and JJ membebel n doing ‘gotcha!!!!’. Unfortunately, after this he will not be wif us in the ‘morning crew ‘ anymore. Last Friday 28nov 2008 was the last day for him at ‘morning crew’. Huhuhu sdeynyerrr.. I dunno what the problem is. My friend told me maybe bcos of it’s rating but I dun think so. If it is bcos of rating Rudy, himself has lots of fans. Last Friday, there are many callers who is his fans called and say sorry, keep expressing their sad feelings about this changes .However, I thought,Maybe, the producer wants to do something new. Yeah, bcos NEW YEAR is around the corner,ne!! I dunno!! I’m not sure but Rudy will be on air for hitz 30 every Monday to Friday at 1pm to 4pm after this. Since he’s such a funny man he will make ur lunch day shining..hik hik.So that, to all of his fans dun forgets to listen to him and keep supporting him & Hitz.fm. Stay tuned!! I will ALWAYS SUPPORT for RUDY and of course ADAM C!! Hey Guys, give Ean the chance,ne!!! bcos he will replace Rudy at morning crew.

No comments: