I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Are Cristiano Ronaldo the most hated player in Old Trafford??


I am an ardent supporter of MU Football Club.Giggs is awesome, Rooney is adorable? Not for now..I dunno what's wrong wif him..However..Cristiano Ronaldo is the Best after aLL.With His repertoire of tricks,flicks and sKills,amazing spEEd that's n0t it tHough, despite Being a Tricky wiNger, He is Brilliant in the air, A pers0n wHo is tHe first to aRRive and the laST to g0.Being a compleTe package in Terms of pHYsique so He d0esn't even has the g00d gRAce 2 be uGLy.,the peRSon who kEEps His m0uth shut and let's His f00tball do the taLKing f0r the incident of winking affair wiTH Wayne Rooney. *Wayne Rooney was sent off in the WC.A plaYer with a diVine Gift, b0rn 2 be tHe beST plAYEr in tHe w0rld.With his hands0me,cHARming face *package* What's n0t to LOVE ab0ut Cristiano Ronaldo??Tell me xxxxxx
I dun think that u all have enuff cause to hate Cristiano...D*** you...


2 comments:

MHB said...

wow! nampak nipples!! sexy...grr

Mrs Kamenashi Kazuya said...

my husband is always Sexy!!!