I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Thursday, November 27, 2008

kawaii mykame chan..hontoni kokaku



My bf is Kamenashi Kazuya..I think dat He is EverYthing that I am l00king f0r or need or want in My life..^^building castle in the air^^ hik hik I love Kame bc0s He's sexy, I'm helpless wHEN he smiLes..Arghhh..He lighTens up my r00m and he liGhtens my load ..I feel happY when I'd wtched His concert wif Kattun.I'd been through enuff rElati0nship to understand mYself bEtter,mY desire and wHat exactly was tHAt? He has the saMe qualities that I Find in all people. *DEcenCy * Good enterTainER(cheer me up)*seLf-resPect wiTh an inTellect *Intelligent. Obvi0usly, He has a pretty face.All that GOOD stuff is nice.But, the m0st part, I love Kame bc0s of his Decency.Sexy,can I? Because of him..I dunno about loneliness...
Aishteru,Kame Chan!!!! Hontoni Sekides

No comments: