I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

kawa!! Akanishi Jin!! Baka Kame

Hohoho
I'm dying about Kattun when i watched the video from my online buddy in Multiply.
It was f****** funny,though..Ican't stop laughing..
There are English subtitles! This episode is where they have Leah Dizon as a guest. She's a Chinese/Filipino/French model/singer famous in Japan. This is only part of the show, 'kay? But it's the part that I like best. All the KT guys are so a-dork-able, I just love them, seriously. And I couldn't stop laughing when the confessions part came up. Jin was doing fine until he admitted that what he said were lyrics! Baka. That lyrics comes from Justin Timberlake's song ''my love''. Well, something that i'm impressed wif Jin was He speaks English well.Of course, ne bcos He went to LA for 6months just to learn English..Cool isn't it?? Ueda was just adorable! To me, his confession kind of sounded like: sorrybutcanIpleasehaveyournumber? I laughed so hard at that part...I wonder what would have happened if Junno had confessed... ^_^

;-maybe i shud upload thet vid into my blog but I have to ask Shin Goon first..How to upload

seems like it took much time to upload.i can't wait..huhu..hontoni gomenasaiii

2 comments:

Wawa said...

Akanishi Jin is my man ekk..so don't u eva crush on him ya..kahkahkah

Mrs Kamenashi Kazuya said...

baka..i knoe la..
i still have crush on kame..
no one can replace him..haha