I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Friday, May 15, 2009

KATTUN's concert Tokyo Dome *I CRY*

As far as news on KAT-TUN's concerts for 2009,
it was announced on January 23 that
KAT-TUN would hold 7 consecutive days at
Tokyo Dome, Japan's largest and most prestigious arena.
Also, making KAT-TUN the first artists in history to do so.
However, by the end of March,
due to the large number of pre-reserved tickets,
KAT-TUN's record breaking concert added extra tour dates.
Making KAT-TUN's 2009 concert 8 consecutive days in Tokyo Dome from May 15 to the 22,
3 days in Osaka from May 29 to the 31,
and 2 more days in Tokyo Dome from June 14 to the 15.
For a total of 13 concert performances in two cities,
and 10 days in total for Tokyo Dome.
Sales for KAT-TUN's 8 consecutive days in Tokyo Dome concert went on sale on April 4, 2009. On the very same day all 440,000 seats were sold out....
See How great they are...All Love to KATTUN
Cheers!!!!!
p/s To Kamenashi Kazuya~my husband, my pretty boyfriend, my love, my vitamin, my anti-virus, my hankerchief, my shoulder, my heart.....Take care, ne!! Dun get sick. I always LOVE Kamenashi Kazuya bcos I'm Mrs Kamenashi.U must have a good n strong Heart ne, to make it the Break Record Concert without fail. Gambate! because U're Kamenashi.I just want to believe in You and Care for U.
To other members, Jin kun, Junno Kun, Tat Chan, Koki chan and Nakamarad chan..
Gambate Kudasait!!! All LOVE to KATTUN...Aishteru!! Thanks for taking care of me, us (fans) by giving the best damn songs ever for Break The Record~By You For You and other albumS ~the previous songs, albums, singles ever.Arigato'. Hope to meet U all in person one day even in a dream~I feel really blessed.
I LOVE you.............Kamenashi Kazuya and KATTUN

2 comments:

Wawa said...

yo mrs kamenashi....mrs bakanishi also wants to say gambatte to our husband..heheh they work very hard ekk...yayaya luv kattun damn so muchomucho

Mrs Kamenashi Kazuya said...

tau Xpe..They really work hard..
Kame~He never knows about tiredness
Salute...