I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Friday, May 29, 2009

Home Part 2

Tadaima' Minna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hehe..Arghhh seronoknya balik rumah, ne...
Meeting your family, the person that you love much in the world.Only God knows that feeeling..
Almost 5 days I was at home....I just stay at home, watching TV, talking wit my granma, grandfather,play wit my cousins, sleep with my parent~Haha Yes I am spoil daughter..So what?, hanging out with my only little brother
Hurmmmm..FUN ne..I don't know when can I go back home again.
Now I have money but dun have enough time plakkkkkk
Huhuhuhuhu
Family is great ne!!!!!!!!!!
Rrrrrr..Astro has lots of good TV shows..............Huhuhuhu
I really want to watch American Dreams and The Starter Wife..
Then, de Mas Dennis aka Samuel Zyglynn at Aruna....Aduiiiiii gantang bangat si Mas Dennis...
Byk tol cterrrr bestttt...Almost 3-4 months I didn't watch Astro
favourite channel ak 705 tu....it's different dh..
Mcm2 ada.....Hot 30 Hitz yg ak ske tgk tatau de lg X..
Mcm dh tkr ngan siaran lain..Xdpt tgk Adam C...Huhuhuhuhuhuhu
Byk btol perubahan yg berlaku kt alam semesta niiiiiii Hehehehe
But, My little Bro tu still glerrrrrrrrrrr with his futsal, football....Never change!!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
My MOM dh mls dh nk argue ngan de.....
Like a bat...Pg tdo..siang mainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Just let him....
While I was at home ermmm smpt gk tgk movie favourite ak lagi..
"Just Desserts"
Arghhhh sweet nye that movie..
Ok la....Janae!!!!

No comments: