I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm suck.....

Hahaha...

Instead of asking 'him'...questioning myself whether he love me or not do I've ever questioned myself whether I love him? Do I really love him?
I'm suck,ne. Me-myself not sure about it. Hehe. Sometimes, I found that actually I'm the one who is always unsure about many things, who is not fair in certain ways...Haha. I'm suck...
Unpredictable woman~This week I said something else for example I want to be stubborn then, after that I dun want to be stubborn. I think that He must be tired and maybe bored with me. Unpredictable and easily change my mind.Haha.I'm suck.Gomenasai. Hontoni Gomenasai.
I~Mrs Kazuya K finally make a promise to keep my words. To be stubborn
I stay in love wit him. I love myself who love him.......
Matteru yo m..s..
Wait for him until he didn't say to me "STOP"...Will wait for him because He likes me to be stubborn. Haha, it's only with him I want to be stubborn..................
I want to try to understand him without questioning. But it's not my fault at all. He just always used the emoticons, symbols when he said something, answering something. :) He likes this emoticon... :) . Answered me by giving a simple and short answer. Yup, Aah, :)..........Hehe. However, I want to try understand him better. Be Optimistic. Yes
Fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: