I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Being a teacher for the first time.....

Sunday, May 17th
Hahahaha..
I've never thought that I want to be a teacher someday
not even teaching people..
But, last Sunday~because of Wawa and Cik Lydia I went to tuition centre and teaching English subject to Standard 6 at Smart tuition centre..
Hehe..
I know that it's a benifit to language students like me to do such
noble things like that..
What I mean was to decrease my stage fright,
as a practicing to talk with others.....
But, I've never love teaching people. I don't know why
maybe because I found that..
"Being a teacher is a noble job so that people who want to become a teacher must sincere, determine to teach, require lots of patient and etc"....
If people being a teacher just because of difficult to get a job where
many of my old friends did, "apa yang mereka buat itu tidak indah".
I don't like such people...
I don't respect them and in certain ways
I don't like their thinking.
However, even I don't like teaching, last sunday I still "gambate" to make them understand and I found that kids are interesting, ne~Kids are naughty but friendly.Hehe.
When they wish to us "Happy Teacher's Day"
Gosh!!!!
I'm speechless!! Hehe..
It's kind of precious experience that people cannot buy it...
For Being a Teacher
So that,
To All of My friends who will be a teacher someday
"Gambate and Give Your Heart when You are teaching!"
Actually,
Sometimes
We can learn something from Kids...
Which is
"How to enjoy our life in our own ways"
Good Luck!!!
Happy Teacher's Day
Lastly, even I don't like teaching I want to teach my kids by myself
x.o.x.o gOSsip girl

No comments: