I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

かめ と いしょ。。。。。。










ARE together........

Firstly, credit to Miho and Atsuko chan for teaching me ARE together in Nihongo..I'll use that for sure..and Pls use the word 'disgusting' that I taught you..Hahhahhaha

It's suck if I did not write something or write a post for the guy that I love and adore so much in this world who celebrate his birthday today......23 February

あなた。。Kamenashi Kazuya。。たんじょうび おめでと。。。Let's go eat Secret Recipe together today..ne..

For your 24th birthday I really really really really hope that U always have happiness and many happy returns...Hope that U have friends that really care about you and those who did not stab behind your back...If there was something like that happened I hope that U would not do the similar things because it will put yourself at the same level of them....U once talk about that in the interview ne....I am also hoping that there will be someday...U'll find ur true love......A woman who can love the way You are......A woman who choose You not because you are the idol Kamenashi Kazuya but because of you itself.....A woman who can love you until her death......
A woman who can make U melted.........
I kind of understand and I'm sure all of ur fans did as well...when we listened to your new single 'Aishiteiru Kara'-it seems like You really wanted to dedicate that song to someone-Your previous love or to your future lover..Your love letter that you wrote to your future lover is sugoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....Kame chan, watashi anata daisuki!!!!!!!!!!! Hontouni daisukiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!! I still remember Atsuko chan wrote in her card asking me what is my dream...I was thinking about that...and I think my dream is always wanting to meet Kame chan someday and be his ともだち ....Yeah....Atsuko chan and Miho chan told me that Don't give up!!! I won't........give up.......Gambaremas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Aishiteiru Kara-Kamenashi Kazuya

Tatoeba moshi kono yoru
Boku ga kimi wo ushinatta toshitemo
Wasurenai yo boku wa kimi wo aishiteiru kara

Mijikai kiss wo sotto kawasuto tsuki akari no naka ni
Yawarakaku kanjiru tabi koboreru aijou
Warai goe toka kanashii kao mo takusan mite kita kedo
Hajimete miru sono sugata wa boku wo tomadowaseta
Kagi kakete sotto kokoro no naka ni...
Arigatou sae mo kimi no kokoro ni todokete nakute

Hatenaku tsudzuku michi no naka ni kimi wa nani wo omou no
Wasurenaide sono kokoro no soba ni sotto isasete

Kurushii kimochi yami ni kakushite fuzakete ita ano koro
Taikutsu na otona ni naru yotei datta kedo
Kagi kaketeta kokoro sotto akete
Arigatou to iu kotoba kimi ni ima todoku kana

Hatenaku tsudzuku michi no naka ni kimi wa nani wo omou no
Wasurenaide sono kokoro no soba ni sotto isasete

Kimi to no hibi sotto omoikaeshite wa
Hitori ja nai koto kimi ga boku ni oshiete kureta

Kimi ga kurushii toki wa dare yori mikata ni naru to kimeta
Wasurenaide boku wa kimi wo aishite...

Tatoeba moshi kono yoru
Boku ga kimi wo ushinatta toshitemo
Wasurenai yo boku wa kimi wo aishiteiru kara
Wasurenai de boku wa kimi wo aishiteiru kara

Translation

Because I love you


Even if I lost you tonight,
I won't ever forget, because I love you

Every time we softly exchanged a short kiss under the moonlight,
affection would overflow with the gentle feeling
Both your laughter and your sad face, I had come to see them many times,
but that look which I saw for the first time still amazed me
You hold the key to unlock my heart, softly...
My gratitude won't even reach your heart

In the middle of this road that goes on endlessly, I wonder what you are thinking
Don't ever forget, let me softly stay by your heart

There was a time when I would mess around,
hiding my pains in the darkness, fully planning on become just another boring adult,
but you held the key to softly open up my heart
I wonder if my word of "thanks" will reach you in this moment

In the middle of this road that goes on endlessly, I wonder what you are thinking
Don't ever forget, let me softly stay by your heart

Looking back on the days we were together,
you were the one who taught me that I was not alone

I have decided that I would be the one to stand by your side in times of sadness
Don't ever forget, that I love you...

Even if I lost you tonight,
I won't ever forget, because I love you
Don't ever forget, because I love you






T/N: I have seen in a few fancams that the word pronounced as "michi" in the lyric is written as 線路 instead of the usual 道. Well, they both mean "road" or "path" though, so I guess it's just a choice of kanji and pronunciation...

CRDT to:Xmonster1603 for translation and Romaji

Thanks..*hugs and kisses







No comments: