I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Invitation to Malaysia Delegation of JASEAN Participant



ATTENTION: Alia and Putri (from UKM),Vincent, Rahimi, Ash and Afif (from USM), Fiona, Christy, Gan and Rani (from UM)


Hahhaha..I didn't check my email for two days.. I mean My official email (I check it everyday-usually-but been busy recently) so I dunno the news until I saw Marina (A friend from Brunei-JASEAN Participant) posted something in her FB saying that all JASEAN Participant are invited. I thought:ok it's in Brunei and How do I go there then. I leave some comment in her page: Why wouldn't they come to Malaysia?? and Vince wrote that "they will come to Malaysia also. Have U read ur email?" Hahha...Marina replied it:Kantoi Nurul didn't read her email.Hahhhahhhahahhahhahhaha :-p
Quickly I checked my email and received the invitation...Wow Sugoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ne..
To be able to have an alumni for everyone who joined the JENESYS Programme before and meet other participant from other JENESYS Program like this.
Wow I've never thought about it. Well, I'm glad that we have FB that makes us always keep in touch to each other-all ASEAN Countries and including Japan. Glad that we know what other friends are doing in their country...Sugoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ne....Miho and I were talking about it when she came to visit Malaysia last February...(I promise I'll upload the story of her visit very very soon,ne).

*Well, hope to meet U guys again*
Maybe it could be our reunion as Malaysia Delegation of
Japan-ASEAN Student Conference 2009

*Pls come especially those from USM........even u guys at Penang

x.o.x.o gossip girl

No comments: