I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Thursday, October 22, 2009

My 100 posting

I've thought about this before...My 100 posting shud be something special and related to Kamenashi Kazuya..I mean I have to remind myself that I make this blog because of him.To express my feeling to him and KATTUN.How I love them so much.intentionally...But I've never thought that it more than that...Minna,I'm goin to Japan this November...13th-19th November for Japan-ASEAN Student Conference...Can you believe it...must not..Aren't you?? Me neither...Last time in early of September my boss's Personal Assistant called me she said that come to office because u need to fill a form..I asked her PA did Dr want to send me to go to somewhere? *like before (going to Nottingham University) and she said Yes and I asked to where? and she said to Japan....What? I just dun wanna think more and excited terlebih..I asked Wawa to take that form on behalf of me since I was not in UKM....Then, dipendekkan cerita....I fill in...Semua perasaan ad ms tu..Confused especially bcos I have deadline for several assignments...to submit...However,..I think why should I just try it..fill in the form and writing essay- 5 pages essay in several hours...Hohohoho..Challenging glerrr beb....I almost gave up...Tp bila memikirkan tentang my boss yg excited glerrr..Agak terharu bile die susunkan borang ak..kemaskan my form..Well a ‘jeng jeng’ person like her did something like that. Does not define her…I dun want to make her dissapointed. So I just do it...Furthermore, I love to challenge myself!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hantar form pom dh lambat, I didn't give a hope towards that. X confident pom ade jgk la...According to application form tu the nominated candidates from AUN Member Universities will be considered by the steering Commitee and the result will be announced by the end of September 2009. Just imagine today is 20th October We just got the result...Ak x bagi harapan pom..I thought I fail...Until I went back from JB n read my official email from JICE congratulate me and others...Hohohoho..Time bace tu..Rs mcm mimpi pom ada...Hehhhe...Ni pom aku rasa mcm msh bermimpi......Ok let me share with u guys about AUN, JICE, JENESYS and ASEAN Student Conference......
AUN stands for Asean University Network -How to say about AUN...yea..Hurm...Ala...a community where comprise ASEAN Universities mean University negara ASEAN like Malaysia, Cambodia, Laos, Singapore, Indonesia, Bangkok and etc etc but not all University join AUN for example kt Malaysia only three universities which join AUN..which are of course UKM, UM and USM....Honestly if it was not bcos of this I dunno such a thing..dunno about AUN.. and in fact I dunno I'm a student of AUN member University.
JICE Japan International Cooperation Centre (JICE)..
JENESYS stands for Japan-East Asia Network of Exchange of Students and Youths A programme which established in 2007, in which Japan has been inviting approximately 5000 youths each year form ASEAN member countries as well as East Asia Summit Member countries to Japan.
Japan-ASEAN Students Conference, proposed by Japanese government in response to the entry into force of the ASEAN Charter on December 15th, 2008, in the pursuit of the regional solidarity among the next generation, will be held in Japan from November 13th to 19th, 2009. It will be funded by Japanese government and to be conducted under JENESYS (Japan- East Asia Network of Exchange of Students and Youths) At the conference, youths from 10 ASEAN member countries get together in Japan with Japanese counterparts for a week to have a series of discussions about common issues and interest to conclude a joint statement, which will be reported to the next Japan-ASEAN Summit. In the process of discussion, mutual understanding and trust, foundation for building a sense of community, more accurate knowledge of the history, culture and society of participating countries, and regional awareness to promote interest in common issues in the region are expected to be further gained by the participants.
ASEAN and Japan; Common Goal in the Region
ASEAN, Association of South East Asia Nations, was established in 1967 in Bangkok for the following objective; (a) Accelerating the economic growth, social progress and cultural development in the region. (b) Promoting political and economic stability in the region. (c) Resolving various issues in the region. It has 10 member countries, namely Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and many dialogue partners around ASEAN countries including Japan.Among the noticeable efforts by ASEAN, ASEAN Vision 2020 is characterized as its first specification of the goal. The whole of Southeast Asia is expected to become an “ASEAN community“ and also to achieve regional development and an affluent standard of living through cooperation in the region by 2020. The signing of the ASAEN Charter at the 13th ASEAN Summit in Singapore in 2007 also lay the foundation in establishing the ASEAN Community by 2015, of which establishment was based on the three pillars set out in the Bali Concord II, 2003. Three pillars are ; (a) ASEAN Political Security Community, (b) ASEAN Economic Community, (c) ASEAN Socio-Cultural Community. The Charter was entered into force on December 15th 2008
ASEAN and its Youths
ASEAN has been drawing strength from unity not only among governments but also among its diverse peoples. Among them, the importance of the youths’ key role in helping creation an ASEAN Community in the future has been stressed, both as recipients of the benefits of ASEAN integration and as leaders of ASEAN in the future, and in raising awareness of ASEAN and reaping the benefits of community-building in creating manner. The efforts in fostering global-minded youths are recognized to be crucial not only for ASEAN but also its dialogue partner countries, in order to move towards greater integration, emphasizing sustainable and equitable growth as well as to cope with unforeseen challenges ahead in the region. It is regarded to be pertinent to guide the youths of ASEAN and Japan to foster a common regional identity and a shared vision of the future.
ASEAN University Youth Summit
One of the cooperative efforts into the younger generation was the ASEAN University Youth Summit 2008, which was held on 15 – 16 September 2008 in Thailand. It was the cooperative project of the Thai Foreign Ministry and the ASEAN University Network (AUN) in order to establish a platform for students from ASEAN countries to share ideas and propose the Joint Statement to the 14th ASEAN Summit to be held in Thailand. Youth representatives from ASEAN countries presented their Joint Statement of the ASEAN Youth Summit 2008, to the ASEAN leaders at the 14th ASEAN Summit, Thailand on 28 February 2009, protesting the importance of the efforts in three fields based on the Bali Concord II ’s three pillars; Political Security, Economics and Socio-Culture.
ASEAN and Japan: JENESYS Programme The ASEAN member countries and Japan, one of the dialogue partners share the goal of regionalism and economic integration and commonly acknowledge the importance of investing in the youths. Among various human resource cooperation and people-to-people exchange, the Japan-East Asia Network of Exchange of Students and Youths (JENESYS) programme was established in 2007, in which Japan has been inviting approximately 6,000 youths each year from ASEAN member countries as well as EAS member countries to Japan. Through the programme, Japan aims to help lay the foundation for solidarity among Asian countries by promoting mutual understanding of the future generation of ASEAN and other EAS member countries.
Japan - ASEAN Student Conference
Following the ASEAN University Youth Summit 2008, both ASEAN Secretariat and ASEAN University Network acknowledged the fruitful outcome, further development of the Joint Statement and more involvement of the youths to be called for. ASEAN Secretariat and Japanese government then agreed to hold a JAPAN-ASEAN Student Conference as the second stage of the ASEAN University Youth Summit, involving Japanese youths this time to discuss the same themes. The Japan-ASEAN Student Conference is formulated to be an integral part of the JENESYS programme.
Selamat membaca...x.o.x.o Gossip girl....
A new me...
This post is special because of the above underline reason…When I go there..There’s no boundaries between me and Kame.Sugeiii ne.I'm goin to write a love letter to him..Mne tau terserempak dgn die kt sne nt..Hehhhe..Pray for me...Selamat pergi dan pulang minna. See ya..Catch ya in the next post.
‘Japan and I’

4 comments:

Wawa said...

huhu..believe it gurl...c..ur dream comes true rite now..hehehe all i can say gud luck dear..enjoy urself..

Mrs Kamenashi Kazuya said...

hurmm..Alhamdulillah..I've never imagined this to happen...Doakan ak slamat pergi n pulang...

aLs said...

akak..! haha.. congratulations! this is like the great opportunity to you.. and for me too! it's like a dream come true. and for sure..skrg sangat takut..cuz nak prepare for the presentation. well, see you at KLIA!! :D

Mrs Kamenashi Kazuya said...

Hahhaha..Yes..A great opportunity kang...huhuhu..Still unbelievable and semua perasaan ada..Huahuahua