I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Saturday, October 24, 2009

I can't describe my feeling

Finally I finish doing my passport last wednesday. Hohoho..I dunno how to describe my feelings now when people one by one start to ask me."How do you feel?" Just now I went to International Relations Office to give my passport to the agency that will incharge us for the time being in Japan. Then, My Boss asked me to go to her office because she wants to help me with the homework that I need to finish before my departure. Actually before 30th of November. My boss did ask me, How do you feel, Huda? Happy? Excited? Confused? I just smile and said i have all that feelings. Hanya Allah je knows my feeling. Feel really blessed and terharu sgt2 especially with my boss who really care about me. Asked me to pray to God, solat hajat before this. I think the most excited person is her. She congratulated me many times by saying good good good good....Ye la...We didn't expect that kan...Hehehhe. Anta form pom dh lambat.Huhuhuhu. Just my luck. I'm happy!!!! Spe xnk pergi ke negara matahari terbit tu????? I love Japan but I've never thought yang able to go this soon. So that, I'm a bit surprise and didn't believe it. But,Thank you Allah and my boss for her hardwork and for me too. Clap clap. Paling happy lagi....Because people start saying to you..I'm proud with you...My ex Ct Link boss who knew about this form my friend's sister congratulate me through YM and said ................"I'm proud with you". Then, Wawa wrote in her Facebook "Bangga gua dgn kwn gua"

Arigato' minna san.......................

That's all I can say.....It's more than words in fact

I'm gonna miss everyone and of course my family that's what came to my mind now!!!!!! even it's just a week but it's far though...


No comments: