I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Monday, October 5, 2009

For GD's L.O.V.E and my Heartbreaker people..

Hahhaha..It's been a while I didn't write..Ermmm..
Busy skett..Besela...semester is almost end so there are several deadlines task/assignments . So, this post is for GD's Love..Spe yg xske GD..duk diam!...Ermm..Actually Mr A dh btau awl2 that GD akan kuar album in September cm tu..He told me about three months ago..Besela...Dia tu cpt sket dpt info..Japanese kan..But, ak ignore jea..Hahahhaa..Bcos I know that dia lbh ske ak who love Big Bang more instead of KATTUN,..Errrr..Unfortunately He knew that of course I love KATTUN more..Hahha..But that was not a problem at all...whether I love KATTUN more or Big Bang more...I can't choose between both of them..So, here the brand new GD....When I listened to the preview of this song before it released, like Mr A said this song is awesome....Yeah...'Heartbreaker'....GD's new single..Let's watch the video minna...Arrrr the second video is 'Breath'. Hearbreaker Album by G Dragon comprises 10 songs which featuring many famous singer in Korea which also include his bestfriend Tae Yang for the 7th track in this album for the song name 'Korean Dream'. Honestly, I love all the tracks in this album but the one that I love most is "1년정거장", "the leaders" ft Teddy and CL 2ne1, the one that featuring with Tae Yang "Korean Dream" AND of course "Heartbreaker" and "Breath".Even, some people claims that He did plagiarism for some songs in this album but
who cares???????????????????????????????????????????
We love G Dragon....Hahhahhahha....I just realize that He deserve to be a leader for Big Bang..So telented!! therefore no wonder that everyone love G Dragon

No comments: