I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Depressed

Hahahaha..For the first time I felt really depressed.Being a student again, sometimes I feel exhausted....But I LOVE it because it gives me knowledge. I take Japanese language this semester. I hope that I can make it, I mean to give lot of effort, 'to gambate' so that it will not become useless. Unfortunately, there were things that always distract when I want to take the effort..Huhuhuhu. I love to go to class. Yes I always love that;to gain knowledge. I hate skipping the class unless......I have to. When I was studying for my degree, I can say that I had full attendance. No skip for 3 years but maybe I skipped for 2,3 times but I have absolute reasons for that like sick and sort of things. I do love hang out, spent time with my friends, online buddies but sometimes, most of the time I couldn't make it. Maybe for some people weekend is their day to make things out, but for me sometimes I want and HAVE to spent my weekend to do homework,assignments, reading.....Even it is a tedious things but I love that since I am a student.Besides, I think that when the semester starts, just give full of my effort for that because I still have semester breaks to make things out, I mean from the academic things;When that time comes I can watch Kame, KATTUN, Tv shows, downloading, Movies and anything so I just have to wait.Sacrifice...Yeah I thought so.Huhuhuhu. I always hope that I have EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA times for me. I need space to do things that I hope I can do. I am MA student. I have to read a lot. I really want someday I have time for me to read journals, article even during my pleasure time because I want to be knowledgeable and of course it's for my thesis next year. I dunno What's wrong with me but since I'm studying for MA now, being GRA and my life dikelilingi oleh orang2 yang 'jeng jeng' I feel like I LOVE to do something to make me knowledgeable and intelligent. Yes, maybe because I am now 23 years old, 24 on November. So that, matured sket...Xde la nk enjoy2 sgt. I love to do something yg I dunno can say it things yg academic sket. Reading books, journals which I'd never love before. Just Readings!! Novels or whatever it is..as long as reading.
There's almost six months I didn't go to my aunt's house. I know that she might mad at me. What should I do???
Time consuming..............................................I really want to go there and spent time with my cousin.Huhuhuhuhuhuhuuhuhu.
I dunno what to do. There are lot of people around me; who are care and close with me that I need to care and consider their feeling,,.but the problem is I dun have enuffffff time......................Huhuhuhuhuhu. DEPRESSED!!!!
However, I still want to say I'm sorry..

No comments: