I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Thursday, April 30, 2009

KATTUN Break The Records~By You For You

Yata' ne..KATTUN's new album sold now.Haha by just looking at the name of the album I feel really blessed,.Break The Records~ YES absolutely!! By You For You I kind of has the feeling that there is something that KATTUN wants to declare their appreciation to their fans by giving their album's name By You For . Oh Goshhhh..I feel like going to faint, ne.(Speechless). The album consists lots of fantastic songs such as White X-mas (Album version),Rescue, One Drop and etc. I will tell you more about the track. At first listen to this album which consists of 16 tracks plus bonus track for the song 'Moon' I was not so excited at all for many reasons. 1st because I just listen to it by not really give my heart while listening~Busy doing my assignments and task but after I listened it for more than ten times now I feel like crazy. Gosh;KATTUN is coming again, coming to shake my world again.KATTUN will never make me feel awful, ne.I love all the songs in this album.'Sadistic LOVE, Neiro,Water Dance..every songs in this album. Minna!! let's support the artist ne!!and Pls buy the original one.Hehe
KATTUN Break The Records~By You For You tracklist~
01-Don't You Ever Stop
02-Sadistic Love
03-Rescue
04-Water Dance
05-One Drop
06-White World (Nakamaru's solo)
07-Care (Akanishi Jin's solo)
08-1582 (My Kamenashi Kazuya's solo)
09-Pierrot (Tanaka Koki's solo)
10-Hana No Mau Machi (Ueda Tatsuya's solo)
11-Wind (Junnosuke Taguchi's solo)
12-Kimi No Michi (Your Way)
13-Shunkashuutou (The Four Season)
14-White Xmas (Album Version)
15-Neiro
16-Moon (Bonus Track)

1 comment:

CapikaEzzati said...

hye..
just 'TER'drope by but I really think we have connection here...
KAME's LOVER ne??
haha..
My day would be dead without him!!!
not any of my friends love KAT-TUN like I do and this is the 1st tyme I know there are MALAYSIANS who knows KAT-TUN realy well!!!
gosh,I'm excited!!