I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

He's just NOT that into You!!

Last monday, me and my friends went to a cinema at Mid Valley to watch a movie called

''He's just not that into you''-a movie which comprises lots of stars like Jennifer Aniston, Ben Affleck, Scarlet Johansson, Drew Barrymore and etc. Actually, I'm not really into romantic movie but maybe it is because of Jenny then I've decided to watch that since I was unable to watch 'Marley and me' that roled by her before.Tell you what For every girl in this world that ever questioned the reasons why guys do what they do and like what Farah Shamin wrote in Malaysian Today to understand guys who disseminate every possible angle as to why he said what he said-this movie is for you!! It is an interesting, funny in certain ways.
I like that!
When I am watching this movie, I am thinking does it so difficult
to understand a guy? His feelings..Do we women sometimes being too selfish or too optimistic when we are in a relationship? We sometimes think that 'He has somethng to do, he slept already therefore he didn't reply me'.Optimistic,huh? I dunno. I was thinking when I was being so stubborn to ...-someone that I like so much *sorry I dunno what is love or whether I love him or not.Dun ask me!! I dunno.Maybe,Probably Yes!! Dunno! werk!!
I was always being stubborn to him and sometimes I thought act I am selfish. I wanna stop being stubborn but he kind of like they way I am-being stubborn. He watched this movie. Love Gigi's character-A young woman who repeatedly misinterprets the signs that men give her about their level of interest in her.Hoho No Comment!! But in my opinion...........
He ... love this character maybe because She-Gigi is a brave woman, optimistic.Dating with many kinds of men but never successful ending.Always think that men that she went out has crush on her by just using assumption's phrases like 'I'll call you, Nice to meet You,Gigi,You're wonderful Gigi'.Just by that!! Hurmm
ohoho Dun expect me being such an optimistic woman like Gigi ...
I still dun think that a woman should has a thought like her.Yes!!
Why should we women do that? Desperate??Just because Men are lesser than women? Desperate to get a boyfriend, partner? Gosh!! There are many wonderful things in this world.I am not trying to be chauvinist but Yes I think how many hours that we want to take and waste just to search for true, real love.
Oh please!! Is it worthful?
I think Alex is true in his sense. If he(man)DOES NOT sms, text, reply You (woman)He's NOT that into you!! otherwise he would have definitely made a move.Stop thinking there is an exception to this rule, stop obsessing over every "sign" that might pick up on during a date. Yes!! Just take a note.I dunno but I hope I can make it!! Gambate Kudasait!! Even he loves me for being stubborn but I dunno I just want to stop now. This smile I want to protect much. Huhuhuhuhu Just want to sTOP!! that's it!!

No comments: