I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Saturday, February 28, 2009

*," This smile I want to protect much,..






I'm listening KATTUN's new single, new debut which the title is "rescue" recently. Yeah of course it is an amzing song. KATTUN + my Kame chan are always magnificent, adorable, attractive and etc..First time listened to this song and looking at its lyric which written in romaji and sounds like this " koko made ..momoritai kono egao wo" or in the translation version means

'THIS SMILE THAT I WANT TO PROTECT MUCH'. I keep asking myself,The first thing that comes out on my mind,.'Do I really need a partner?' I also want to protect 'this smile'. Will I meet someone who can give me 'this smile' and can give me more happiness than this????

Will I??? At this moment I feel like this!! But absolutely I do need a partner. Marry him and has his baby. However 'This smile I want to protect much!!!!'. I think I will leave everything just to protect this smile!! Everything that distract my happiness!!

I DUN WANNA CRY ALONE!!!! and I want to protect this smile.


5 comments:

lydia said...

hahah eerk...sentence tu cam pinky ckp r..serious xtpu

Unknown said...

gamba ngn kame tu mesti ade...
hehheh...

Mrs Kamenashi Kazuya said...

yeke..Hehehehheeehe Cik Lydia,.xpe la sme cm pinky pom,.ad byk duit tp xnk r swimming.

Mrs Kamenashi Kazuya said...

Yes Cik Shaf, gmbr ngan Kame mesti tuuu.bcos of him dunno about loneliness

vanezza regazza said...

keep ur smile 2 him..coz i know its brighten ur day...hehe..syg btul de kt kame chan...xpe..kte same..aritu tgk discovery...story psl rain..wah..hebat bi oppa ni..de mase mula2 sgt la susah..dia ckp nk mkn pn xleh sbb xde duit..huhuhu...