I heart TOP

I heart TOP

Monday, September 7, 2009

Postgraduate International Festival 2009 August 16th~August 18th


Pretend that I know how to do it..Ngeh2


Besela ak ngan Wawa mmg ngada



I was so tired...K.Nani..Udah dong..Jgn ambil gmbr aku lagi





U must know who is she...She's kind, U know and relax je...



Wawa ske amk gmbr ak tgh mkn....Hisy hisy



Fashion show...I was not sure why on earth I did participate in this activity..Hahaha




My boss aka the Chairman of the event Postgraduate International Festival 2009...Helpless when she smiles.



Tea ceremony presentation...Hahaha..Poyo je!



Hajimemashite'! Watashiwa Mrs Kazuya des...Doozo Yoroshiku onegaishimas




Ni pom mcm poyo jerkkkkkkkkk

Opening ceremony...Talk by the chairman of the Postgraduate International Festival

Nk amk gmbar ngan my Aaron......Huhuhuhu..Xsmpt pom

Aduiiii..Nk kne nyanyi...I found that I kind of like "Varsiti Kita" song



Flag barring

School of Language and Linguistics Studies booth aka PPBL



Hononarium



Tea ceremony set



Hurm, Accidently We participated in this event. It was a quick decision that We made by agreeing to be community members on behalf of our shool when our lecturer Dr Pramela asked us to join the event. It was very tiring month. Yes August was very tiring month. Preparation for this event and besides I have Hiragana exam. Huhuhuhu...However even it was tiring but it was fun, totally. I was also able to help my boss which I felt happy and what can I say...It was a good experience. Knowing so many friends and feel really blessed. I would like to give my gratitude to say thank you to our juniors Aaron, Swee Chin and Bu Yong for helping us and agreed to involved in fashion shows. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!! What can I say... I should buy all of u lunch someday.Hehehe.
Of course, Thanks to all my housemates Wawa, Cik Lydia, Cik Nani, Cik Wany, Cik Ain aka my coursemates aka my colleagues and of course a friend of mine. Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for making this event real.

However, I feel sad since my online buddies unable to join due to consequences that they have.Huhuhuhu. Maybe next time.











No comments: